Skip to main content

ON SELF-RELIANCE PART 2

This story is helping people get a better understanding on how you are your own hero. Explaining on how you are capable of doing multiple things. Talks a lot about boys. Explains the difference as to being a child, teenager, adults, and elderly. Don't act like something you aren't. Become and prove that you're independent.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

current situation

Tonight I just found out that there's been a change about students grades. I haven't been caught up in this class at all. It is 100% my fault. I've been focusing more on my other classes because they've been giving out lots of assignments and it's a little hard to keep track of each class. But i'm working on it. I would like to finish all the things I haven't done. It's a little hard because our grade for English isn't visible on aeries so its hard to keep track as to where i'm at academically.

ARGUE THIS

Syllogism: An instance of a form of reasoning in which a conclusion is drawn from two given or assumed propositions, each of which shares a term with the conclusion. My big question is what makes you smile, everyone smiles, therefore everyone has a reason to smile. And I would like to know.