Skip to main content

GATSBY TEST CHAPTERS 1-4

1. Tom and Nick got off the train on their way to New York so that Nick could meet who ?
2. When Myrtle mentioned Daisy's name, how did Tom react?
3. What's an adjective that describes Tom?
4. Where did Daisy meet Gatsby?
5.Who is Myrtle Wilson?
6. What's the narrators name?
7. Who wrote The Great Gatsby?
8. In what year is the novel set?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

current situation

Tonight I just found out that there's been a change about students grades. I haven't been caught up in this class at all. It is 100% my fault. I've been focusing more on my other classes because they've been giving out lots of assignments and it's a little hard to keep track of each class. But i'm working on it. I would like to finish all the things I haven't done. It's a little hard because our grade for English isn't visible on aeries so its hard to keep track as to where i'm at academically.

ARGUE THIS

Syllogism: An instance of a form of reasoning in which a conclusion is drawn from two given or assumed propositions, each of which shares a term with the conclusion. My big question is what makes you smile, everyone smiles, therefore everyone has a reason to smile. And I would like to know.